Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
- Viticulture and the science/knowledge behind it has spread in many other countries not known for Wine.
- Thoughts on Collecting Wine and how to get started.
- Wine glass shape as it relates to the taste of wine.
- Should I drink white wine right out of the fridge or let it sit for a few mins(30 mins)?
- Dr Jim’s opinion on Raisins. Horrible waste of a grape?
90 Points – $16
Dark red with must, blackfruit and clove. Earthy plum, cherry and spice. Smooth tannic finish.- 13.5% alcohol
86 Points – $30
3 liters worth. Greenish yellow in color with floral bouquet. Flavors of citrus fruit, peach and green apple. Chilled a light summer drinker- 12% alcohol
86 Points – $10
Light yellow color with citrus and white flower nose. Grapefruit, peach and honey flavors. Tart finish. Chilled a light easy summer wine. – 12.5% alcohol
Enjoy Writing simple Reviews on Wine, drinking it too, along with Scotch, and having an occasional Cigar.